My favorite part of visiting the dentist is when he shoots the water thing in my mouth and around each tooth. Something about that rush of water just always leave my mouth feeling so clean and refreshed.
Waterpik has the Ultra Dental Water Jet for regular people like me! It is a first of all 20% smaller than previous models and it is the perfect size for your countertop and all your other bathroom essentials. It does have to be plugged in so it does need to be by an outlet and you do need to spit, so the sink is a must too.
• Improves dental hygiene and is clinically proven to be up to 93% more effective than dental floss at improving gum health
• Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and flossing will not reach
• Massages and stimulates gums to help prevent gingivitis and improve oral health
• Works with water or your favorite mouthwash
• Leaves a clean, fresh sensation
• Advanced pressure control system with 10 pressure settings ranging from 5 to 90 psi
• Contemporary, compact design is 20% smaller than previous models
• Quietest operation ever
• Unique reservoir lid with tip compartment for hygienic storage solution
• Reservoir capacity of 600 mL (20.3 oz)
• Two-year warranty
BUY IT: You can buy the Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Dental Water Jet at many of the popular stores (Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kohls, Target, Wal-Mart, Walgreens and more) for a suggested price of $59.99. You can also find it at Amazon.
GIVEAWAY: One lucky winner will receive the Waterpik Wp-100 Ultra Water Jet ($59.99 value)!
This contest ends on March 1st