Designed to eliminate tossing and turning caused by uncomfortable pressure points, the new Sealy Posturepedic innerspring line offers a significant reduction in pressure points leading to a more restful and restorative sleep. The new line was designed in conjunction with the Sealy Orthopedic Advisory Board (OAB) to offer orthopedically correct design. Preliminary research indicates the new Posturepedic line, on average, eliminates up to 95 percent of pressure points that cause discomfort which can lead to tossing and turning.
Sealy Posturepedic Signature Series comes in all sizes, Twin, Full, Queen, Split Queen, King and CalKing. Models available in firm, cushion firm, plush and ultra plush.
- Provides both advanced push-back support system and maximum pressure relief
- Distributes body weight away from the heavier parts of the body, relieving pressure from where it’s concentrated
- Maintains proper spinal alignment, blood flow and circulation, which enables restful and restorative sleep
- Posture Channels are incorporated to offer greater support in the shoulders, lumbar region and the back of the legs for orthopedically correct alignment during sleep
- Pressure Knock-Out Zones™ are made up of cradling materials including memory foam and resilient latex targeted at the areas most prone to pressure points – the shoulders, hips and knees
- The Pressure Knock-Out Zones start as a three-zone design and increase to seven zones in the high-end models
ONE winner will win any size of the new Sealy Posturepedic Innerspring Signature 11 Series. This includes Twin, Full, Queen and King; except for CalKing. Winner will also be able to pick the model in firm, cushion firm, plush and ultra plush.
Winner will receive their prize within 6-8 weeks after submitting information.
- US Only