Crayola Creativitycast Giveaway
The third edition of the Crayola Creativitycast Twitter Party sponsored by Crayola & MomItForward.com is about to start (9pm EST). This week’s topic is Creative Connections (building and strengthening relationships and character through creativity) and participants will be sharing their thoughts and advice on how being creative can benefit your child. You’ll gain a lot of great information and most of all, you’ll make new friends by spending the evening chatting away on a common topic.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Every Sunday through Tuesday, you can RSVP for the party by clicking on the RSVP post on MomItForward.com
- There, you can include your Twitter URL in the link list and see the list of other GNO gals
- Visit http://momitforward.com/gno each Monday for more information and a custom Tweet Grid for that week´s event
- On Tuesday nights, tweet using the hashtag #gno #crayola and chat away
- In the event that Mr. Linky is not showing up in the RSVP post on http://momitforward.com/category/gno, please leave your Twitter URLs in the comments, which offers #GNO gals the opportunity to follow and be followed all in one place
- GNO participants will also have the chance to win great prizes
Join this amazing group of other moms, Crayola creativity experts, and noted mommy bloggers and get great ideas to help you prepare for the best back to school ever for your kids!
Thanks to Crayola, I have a Crayola Creativity Pack to give away to another lucky winner! This prize pack includes: 24-ct. Crayola Crayons, 10-ct. Crayola Markers, 12-ct. Crayola Colored Pencils, Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue, Crayola Window Crayons, Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies, Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises, & Crayola Color Switchers.
Please check out Crayola for more great products.
This giveaway is open to US addresses. Good luck!