A Giveaway Addicted Mommy is hosting this giveaway. Visit her blog for your chance to WIN!
Finish is the new name for Electrasol and Finish Quantum has a multi-chamber system that is pre-measured and wrapper free. There are 3 ingredients which are released when needed in the dishwashing cycle. All you do is place it in the detergent cup, no measuring involved. There are powerful enzymes that soften burnt-on foods, POWERMAX Bleach which removes stains such as tea and coffee and the POWERBALL with JET-DRY Gel that provides amazing shine.
By using the right dishwashing product and following some simple tips, you can save on water, energy and dishwashing product, while still getting perfect results the first time you wash.
- Don’t Wash by Hand: It is more expensive to wash dishes by hand than to properly run them in a dishwasher.
- Run Tap Water First: Run your kitchen’s hot water tap before starting the dishwasher to make sure the water entering the machine has reached its highest temperature.
- Scrape, Don’t Rinse: Scrape your dishes because the enzymes in your detergent that soften burnt-on food need to cling to protein/starch, such as egg and oatmeal, in order to work properly.
- Load properly: Cups, Glasses and less soiled items should be placed on the top rack. Generally, larger and dirtier items are best on the bottom rack.
- Avoid Wet Dishes: The #1 complaint concerning dishwahsers is that dishes do no come out dry. Use a drying agent in your dishwasher’s rinse aid dispenser, such as JET-DRY TURBO DRY, to solve that problem and unload the dishwasher faster.
Read the rest of her review here.
WIN IT!: 2 lucky readers will each get a pack of 12 count Finish Quantum AND a bottle of Jet-Dry Turbo Dry.
Contest ends May 11th at 11:59 PST and a winner will be chosen at random and contacted via email.